Dates for the 2014 Fish Fry at St. Pius V Catholic Church:
March 7, 14, 21, 28, April 4 and April 11
(we DO NOT have a Fish Fry on Ash Wednesday or Good Friday).
- Serving time: 4:00 to 7:30, dine in or take out
- Dinners are $8.00 (choice of fish and 3 sides) or $4.00 for a half plate (1/2 portion of FRIED fish and two sides) - all dinners include homemade dessert.
- Serving: baked Cod loin, fried Cod loin or catfish filet, homemade potato salad, macaroni and cheese and coleslaw, seasoned green beans, applesauce, homemade red and tartar sauce.
- Unlimited water, tea and coffee. Soda and beer available at an additional cost.
- Live music featuring our own, "Clan Jameson."
- Serving in Singler Hall; entrance located on Utah Street - plenty of parking on lot.